And welcome, fellow adventurer to our humble gathering of like-minded enthusiasts, bent upon the quest for knowledge and skills from ages past.
- Access to Private Events, such as Camping and Feasting Events (See Notes About Membership Below.)
- Access to Combat Practice (See Rules Below)
- First and/or Free Access to LMC Workshops (See Activities Page for Upcoming Workshops)
- Access to our Website, Email List, and Member Forum.
To Attend our Private Events you must be a Full LMC Member. Invited guests must follow the Code of Conduct and adhere to Portrayal Requirements.
For more details, please see our Membership Handbook (Click here for the PDF)
The Handbook covers information about:
- Types of Membership
- Code of Conduct
- Minimum Standards
- Portrayal Requirements
- The Vigilation Process
- Sources for Purchasing “Medieval Stuff”
- Club Structure & Governance
- Event and Committee planning
- Life After Invigilation (what to do as full LMC members)
Attendance at our Combat Practices requires all Participants to Adhere to the following Rules: (Click here for the PDF)
Yearly Membership (January - December): $40
Year-End Membership (September-December): $20
Membership Form: (Click here for the PDF)